This small project offers just a few opportunities for a new home in the sought-after Tuscaloosa-Lakewood Neighborhood. Homes for this community have been chosen from some of our most-popular mid-size plans in the Emorywood home collection and assembled to create a thoughtful addition to the overall community. On a new street located off Ward Street between Chester Springs Rd and Huron St, these five infill lots offer an exciting chance to live in this popular community.
Homes Being Offered:
- Lot #1 - Stratford II (SOLD)
- Lot #2 - Franklin II Farmhouse (SOLD)
- Lot #3 - Thompson II (SOLD)
- Lot #4 - Potter (Available)
- Lot #5 - Omstead II Farmhouse (Available)
Floorplan and Lot Details:
In addition to the floor plan and lot details, here are a few important things you should know about the Anchor Way Community:
- There will be a Home Owner's Association which will be responsible for the storm water pond and other open space owned by the community.
- This community, like most of our communities, will be a collection of semi-custom homes and will be built following the terms of our B. Wallace Process agreement. Please read about semi-custom homes and also read and review the B. Wallace Process agreement for more information.
- Please be aware that for this community, special requests will be limited to interior customization, selection customization and aesthetic customization only. NO STRUCTURAL REQUESTS will be permitted in this project, such as changes to house footprint, roof line, or foundation.